Sunday, June 1, 2008

Great Sunday

Today was a great day. We got up and went to church. I had a great time in the nursery during Sunday School with Miss Lisa, she's the pastor's wife. She even got me to take a little nap. After my nap while it was still church time I wasn't too happy and playful. I keep trying to tell everyone that I'm glued to my mommy these days, but she still keeps trying to get me to branch out! After church we met Grandma and Grandpa Hale for lunch and then we went to Menards. I'm telling you Lynley had the right idea about that place. Mommy looked at flowers while Daddy and I played a little while on their playground. I'll have to post pictures tomorrow. After we got back from Menards Mommy tried to get me to take a nap, but I vetoed that idea real quick. She was feeling pretty good thinking she got me to sleep and I shot up on her lap all wide eyed and ready to go. So then Mommy and Daddy took me outside and let me play in the water. That was a lot of fun and no it did not wear me down as they had hoped. I decided at 5 that I should probably take a nap. Mommy woke me up at 6:30 for a big suprise. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Doug, and Aunt Peggy came over for a cookout. Daddy had the backyard all decked out with our canopy and umbrella table. We had a great time and I even got a new toy that shoots balls out from Grandpa. I sure loved it and can't wait for Lynley to see it. Well I better go, tomorrow I get to go to Granny Conners house with my Mommy. Boy I'm loving having her home.

1 comment:

  1. Levi I hope you are enjoying your Mommy time....please post more pictures.

    ReplyDelete