Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big Week

This has been a big week for me so far. Mommy has kept me busy. To start the week on Monday we went to Granny Conners. I had a lot of fun playing with Lynley and visiting with Granny, Aunt Sabra, Great Aunt Ruth and Great Aunt Clata. Uncle Bob was there for a little bit too and I sure loved staring at his hat. After we went there we went to Grandma and Grandpa Filler's house. Daddy had to work on their computer so we stayed there and ordered some Papa John's. I didn't eat any pizza, but I tried their breadsticks. The best part about Monday is I got to go to the Middletown Fair. Daddy took me on the carosel and I got to sit on one of the horses. I wasn't too sure about the ride in the beginning, but I think I started to like it. Tuesday night is the big Middletown parade. Mommy has a tradition where she goes over to Audras and watches the parade and they all have tacos in a bag. Once the parade started everyone thought I was going to be ok, but do they have to have so many sirens?? Daddy had to take me in their backyard until all the sirens were past. The people in the parade kept throwing candy and all the kids were going crazy chasing after it. I can't wait until I get a sack to collect candy. I just mostly chilled on the swing with Chris and people watched. On Wednesday Daddy had another computer call so we got to go over to Brittany and Adam's house. They had just been using their smoothie maker they got for the wedding and I decided to only let Mommy have one drink and I finished the whole cup for her. I barely had time to stop to breathe that thing was so good. It was bananna strawberry. Today, so far I've been to Target and Wendys with Mommy and Grandma Hale. I was so tuckered out when we got back Mommy said I was going to take a nap. I didn't put up a fight at all. I think this 90ish degree weather takes it out of us babies! Tonight is family dinner at Filler's house. Lynley and I both get to have our daddies eat with us now, since the daddies work daytime hours now. It will be tons of fun.

2 comments:

  1. This is GREAT from Patrick at Ruth's


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi, what special thing would you like for your birthday??

    ReplyDelete