Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gettin Behind

I've gotten behind on my bloggin and I was doing so good. I don't have too much to report. I am working on getting 3 new teeth all at once. They have all barely broken through my gums. Mommy is hoping that's why I'm getting up so early and sleeping out in the living room with her again. She said something about having to go for another ear check again this week. I'm sure not looking forward to that. Someone has to be the bad guy and hold me down while the dr. sticks that awful thing in my ear. Hopefully we get good news. I do think they give me yummy medicine, but I know mommy doesn't want me to still be sick. Tomorrow should be a good day. After 2 weeks off I will get to go back to Granny Conners to hang out with Lynley, Granny, Mommy, Aunt Sabra and maybe Grandma Filler and the Clark girls. I'm sure Gwen misses me a lot because I don't get to see her every week anymore. I'll have to make sure we have the camera to capture some good pics for my devoted blog readers. Have a great night everbody.

1 comment:

  1. Levi your going to have so many teeth soon that you will be able to eat a whopper...

    ReplyDelete