Friday, July 11, 2008

Summertime Fun

I've gotta catch you up on my week. Wednesday Mommy babysat for Layla. We had a great time playing together. We went in the pool for quite a while and I was worn out afterward. We also helped Mommy at the grocery store. On the way home I fell asleep. I was so tired Mommy carried me in and put me in my bed and I stayed asleep! That's a rarity. Yesterday Mommy and I didn't go anywhere all day. Her back tire was pretty low on air, so we stayed home and cleaned a lot. Then Aunt Sabra, Uncle Paul and Lynley came over to go swimming then eat supper. I discovered I really like Daddy's grilled pork chops. I also had some mac n cheese. Mostly Lynley and I were too busy playing to eat much. After they left I had a quick bottle and went to bed. Today we've hung out at home most of the day too. All we went out for was to sweep out Mommys car and clean it out. Hopefully we will be getting a new car soon so Mommy doesn't have to spend so much on gas. I'll have to post some pictures later. I've gotta take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Levi I love reading your blog, you are such a sweet little guy. You have such a great smile. Your birthday party will be here before you know it...

    ReplyDelete