Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mommy's School Friends




When I woke up today Layla was in my room to see if I was really finally awake. She waited an hour for me to get up and play with her. As soon as Mommy got me out of my crib I walked over to Layla and leaned on her legs and she gave me a big hug. We got to play some at our house and then we went to the grocery and then to eat lunch at Gene's Rootbeer Stand. I don't remember anything about lunch because when Mommy parked she turned around and I was asleep. We came home and put all the groceries away and then played a little more at home. Daddy got off work early today so we met him at Mommy's school. All of the teachers that were there today couldn't believe how big I am. When the teachers saw me last year before school started I was so tiny. They really couldn't believe how well I walk. I was all over the school. The most fun part was Ms. Riggins had her dog there and Layla and I chased him all around Mommy's classroom pod. When you see the picture I've posted from today you will see what happens to little boys who have such a big day. I couldn't go on any more!! The other picture is of me sitting at the computer table in Mommy's room checking out the praise baby website.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of you sleeping is so very sweet. You are such a cute boy Levi. Mastering the computer at your age is awesome.....lol.

    ReplyDelete