Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Big Day


Today Layla got here when I was stirring in my bed, so right when I got up I got to see her right away. The picture of us is when we still had our jammies on. After we got all ready we went and picked up Lynley and Aunt Sabra. All I know is I was sleeping in the car and next thing I know I woke up in Concannon's parking lot and Lynley was sitting beside me in my carseat. Don't worry we weren't in the same seat. I was in my other car seat. Layla was sitting in the back row. Mommy made use of all 3 rows in the car today! Maybe we can get Daddy to see how we need to fill it up with kiddos! We ordered cakes for all of Lynley and I's birthday parties while at Concannons. That place is sure fun. It's BIG and I wanted to just have free reign to walk around, but Mommy kept making me go back where the cakes were. Layla was a big help she kept feeding me and Lynley Gerber Yogurt Melts. That helped keep our attention. After we ordered the cakes we left there and went to Applebee's. I had quite a bit of Mommy's food and some applejuice out of a regular cup. Oh by the way, no more formula for me. I'm on whole milk now!!! Let me tell you it tastes A LOT better. Well I've got to go play with Layla a lot more before her Grandma comes to pick her up. Lots of playing little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment