Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Wedding, a Lake, and a Pontoon









This past weekend was Uncle Brian and my new Aunt Bailey's wedding! We had a great time. It was definitely HOT, but they had 2 things any boy should love. Plenty of boats to look at and the lake right in front of me. I'm sure everyone else thought the wedding and the tent and all the pretty decorations, food and cake were so great, but all I know is there was fun to be had "driving" a pontoon. All it took was Bailey saying it was ok. Grandma took me to sit on the boat first. She could barely pry me away. I am sooooo strong. So then Daddy came to rescue Grandma and I sat on the pontoon with Daddy for what they say about 40 minutes. Who could keep track when you're busy with something like that??!! Oh, and we also got to stay in a hotel. I had so much fun running as fast as I could in our room and hiding in the little closet with mirrors. It was a great time. I have some pictures to come back and post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment