Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boating


This weekend we got to go to the lakes in Ohio with the Roberts Family. We got to stay at their families lake house and we got to go boating. I'm still not convinced on the life jacket being in my face, but I did enjoy the boat once we got going. It was so relaxing I took a good nap out on the boat while everyone had fun. Daddy went tubing and even tried skiing. He was an awesome tuber, but not so much on the skiing. Then later the Dads watched the kids and the moms went out on ski doos. Mommy got to drive a ski doo for the very first time. Then we traded and the dads went out and Daddy got to drive too. We had a lot of fun with the Roberts family. Their daughter Amelia is just about 22 months old, so I like to play with her. They also have Ethan who is in middle school and Avery who is 5 and just started Kindergarten. I'm gonna post one picture of me on the boat and then I will post more really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment