Sunday, February 17, 2008




I guess today was jean overall day. I just saw Lynley in her fancy overalls for church today and laughed because I wore a jean overall outfit today too! Mommy said I looked like a very big boy in them. I also got to see Grandma and Grandpa Hale, they were at a retreat this weekend and couldn't wait to get back and see me. They hadn't seen me do my pushups yet, so of course I had to show off for them. I realized I forgot to tell you about going to Baby Bee's yesterday. We didn't buy anything, but I got to sit on a big horse that they had for sale there. It's A LOT bigger than the one I'm used to at Grandma and Grandpa Filler's. Maybe someday I'll get to ride on a real horse! I heard Mommy say something to Grandma about there being no school tomorrow and I can't wait to wake up and play with Mommy all day again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Levi if you keep doing the push-ups you will be really buff by the time your one, you'll need to wear a tank top and speedos to show off your muscles. Thank you for the nice comment you left for me. Enjoy your day with Mommy.

    ReplyDelete