Sunday, February 10, 2008

Green Beans!!!:(

I was really loving the sweet potatoes and then Mommy and Daddy decided that it was time for a new food according to the Dr. papers. Well, you will see on the video I'm just not so sure about the green beans yet. Mommy told me they are good for me, but let me tell you the only thing good about those was Mommy saying we will put them away for tonight and try them again another day. I did have a great nap today. I slept for 3 hours! Make sure you check out the green bean video clip.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh levi we cannot believe how big you are getting. layla cannot believe you are eating already. we hope to see you soon. we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Levi! One of these days you'll love green beans. I can't believe what a big boy you are. Heck, I don't even really like my cereal much, you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levi I was laughing out loud watching you eat the green beans. That would be a good thing to send to Americas Funniest Home Videos. I have a secret...I HATE green beans. Your such a cute kid..... just wait till you get to try Peas and Beets.....yuk!!!

    ReplyDelete