Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Brother

I will post Christmas Eve pictures soon, but I wanted everyone to know that Mommy keeps telling me that I'm going to have a brother. I don't know exactly what that means yet, but everyone else seems to think that's pretty big news. Mommy is worried about what I will think of a new baby at our house, because I don't like it when Mommy holds other babies. I especially don't like it when she holds my 2 month old cousin. I'm not sure what to think of her because she can't even walk or crawl yet. Getting used to a little brother might take some work.

1 comment:

  1. Levi, wow a new little brother you'll be having soon. You will get use to him really fast. It sounds like you and Lynley had a great Christmas and I bet your enjoying having Mommy home on christmas break. Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete