Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years and Everything in Between

Wow, this has been a busy jam packed Christmas Break for us. The festivities started early in the afternoon on Christmas Eve. We celebrated with Mommy's side of the family at Grandma and Papaw Hale's house. Uncle Brian and Bailey were home too! Uncle Brian couldn't wait until I saw the giant Tonka dump truck he got me. Instead of just playing with the dump truck I prefer sitting in the dump part and letting everyone push me around. Then, I got to see what Papaw has been dying to give me. He got me a new bike. It can rock, then change to a bike that has a handle for me to get pushed around then when I get bigger I can peddle it around. For right now I'm content letting everyone else do all the work. Right after that party we had to jet over to Granny Conners that night. I got so many great presents there, but really was mainly interested in what my cousins Lynley and Mason were doing. Don't worry though I've had a great time playing with all the gifts I got. Then came Christmas Day. After I opened my presents at home with Mommy and Daddy we went to Aunt Starla and Uncle Tony's first that day. I'm not sure how many people were there, but it was crazy with kids everywhere. I was really interested in the veggie tray there because it had my favorite: Tomatoes!!! After Tony and Starlas house we headed back to Muncie to Great Grandma and Grandpa Filler's house. I had a great time playing with all of my cousins over there and eating a little bit more of course. I loved Great Grandma Doris' jello. The fun didn't stop there because we had one last Christmas celebration at Grandma and Grandpa Filler's house on Friday night. Lynley and I got a lot of presents there and then we got to go into the office which was Daddy's old bedroom. The door has been shut on that room for weeks and there's been lots of secrets that Mommy and Daddy didn't even know about that. We soon found out that it's been transformed into a playroom for us. There are toys, a slide, a 50's diner kitchen, a table, a ball pit, and more. I can't wait to get back over and play there soon. That night while we were playing in the play room Daddy thought I felt warm, but it was really warm in the house and Mommy didn't think anything of it. Well, when she was getting me ready for bed she told Daddy she thought I had a fever. Turns out I sure did. It didn't go away so Saturday Mommy and Grandpa Hale took me to see the Dr. I had another double ear infection. This one really did me in. I didn't do a lot from Saturday-Tuesday except for want Mommy to hold me. After lots of tylenol and antibiotic I had my best day today. I've still been a little cranky and let me tell you I've sure enjoyed all the attention I've been getting with Mommy home. Next week is going to be tough on the both of us when school starts up again. is New Year's Eve and I made it staying up until 10. I started to get cranky at the party around 9:30 so we headed home so that I could go to bed. I sure had a great time over there playing in the ice, crawling around, and even did a couple summersaults. There were also extra chairs all over the kitchen and living room so I had lots of things to climb on. At one point I even managed to climb up on top of the table!! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, maybe next year I can stay up until midnight with everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. Levi, I loved all your pictures and your video. Looks like you got tons of toys. Don't feel bad I didn't make it till midnight on New Years Eve either....I had to work early the next day. Hope 2009 is a great year for you, you will have a new brother soon and you can teach him all kinds of things.