Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep


On Friday I had 2 great long naps at Grandma Fillers. Mommy couldn't believe it when Daddy told her I slept almost 3 hours in the morning and then another 2 hours in the afternoon. I also suprised Mommy by sleeping for 13 hours on Friday night. She was loving that because I didn't get up until 9 on Saturday morning. Mommy wasn't feeling very well so she went to the dr. Saturday morning and Daddy and I stayed home. Mommy's voice sounds really funny and she's coughing a lot. When she got home Daddy was trying to get me to take a nap, but I wasn't tired enough. I then got up and played with Mommy for a little. For a while I thought it was funny to try and imitate Mommy's coughs and try to sound just like her. I even wiped my nose with a kleenex when she was getting one. The rest of the day I just got to play at home and guess what.... no one ever even made me get dressed. It was a great lazy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment