Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

I sure love the weekends. I get to have Mommy and Daddy all to myself without them having to go anywhere. Saturday we went to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch. It wasn't the best weather. I did discover however that they have wonderful apple cinnamon donuts. They are covered in cinnamon and sugar. Mommy and Daddy wondered what I would do with all that sugar. They restrict me on it so far, but Mommy said oh well let him try it and boy did I like it. I hope we get to go there A LOT! We did some shopping and then we headed to a family reunion. It was mommy's Grandma Elsie's side. Mommy said I would have loved Grandma Elsie and she would have loved me for sure. I got to have the run of the party and just go wherever I wanted inside the building. Everyone there thought I was pretty cute and special and they just watched me go all over the place. I've got some pictures, but they are on Grandpa Hale's camera so I will have to get them from him and show you how much fun I had! After the reunion was over I took a late nap. I slept from 5-7, got up had some supper, played a little and went back to bed at 9. Mommy said I never stop going until I'm worn out! I just know how to have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Levi,
    Grandma Elsie would have loved you. She was a wonderful lady and her sisters are a hoot. I bet you had fun. We were sure glad to see you at Kohls. Brittany and Peggy were there too. They were sorry they missed you. Have a great day!!We love you!!

    ReplyDelete