Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls

Wow the past few days I've spent a lot of time with girls. On Saturday it was our trip down to Babies R Us and Logans with the fam and cousin Lynley. I also got to play with Lynley on Monday at Granny Conners. I am really good at taking toys away from Lynley and she's really good at trying to get a grip on my hair. She really doesn't mind sharing, but she drew the line with her toothbrush. That's her #1 chew toy (that's for you Uncle Paul!) Well little did I know, but I was going to hang out with girls on Tuesday too!!! On Tuesday I got to go with Mommy to Applebees. We met Kimberly and 5 week old Kamea and Jennifer and 1 1/2 year old Amelia. I've never seen girls that little or that big that close before. I'm just used to Lynley who is close to my size. I'll be sure to post pictures, but right now the laptop is about to die, so I must sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment