Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today Aunt Bridget got to watch me. She sure knows how to get me laughing and sqealing really LOUD and high pitched! I loved watching her hair fly when she flipped her head around. I don't think Mommy's hair is long enough to do it quite like that. After I had fun playing with her Mommy got home from school and we waited for Grandpa Hale to go eat at Cracker Barrel with us. I sure don't know what the big deal with that place is. Mommy and Daddy keep trying to get me to taste different tables foods because the Dr. said to and let me tell you I don't believe what I hear about Cracker Barrel. I have tried tiny pieces of their biscuits, mashed potatoes, and green beans and YUCK, YUCK, YUCK. Mommy says someday I will like that place, but I'm just telling her to keep it up with givin' me the Gerber. No more different textures please! Make sure you check out the video of me laughing and screaming and also the picture with Grandpa's hat.

1 comment:

  1. Levi, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you where you don't have a big smile on your face. What a happy baby you are....

    ReplyDelete