Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big Snow





When Evan and I looked out the window this morning all I could say was snow, snow, snow, which actually comes out more like no. S's are hard for me to say:( Then I started saying big! There is snow and more snow EVERYWHERE! Mommy kept saying Levi, lets go outside and for a long time I didn't want to, but when I saw her with her coat, hat, and boots I was ready. Then I heard the word sled and I jumped into action trying to put on my own mittens! I had a great time on the sled and kept telling Mommy go, go, fast! She couldn't go quite as fast as I wanted in that deep snow! There was one really big snow drift by Daddy's car that Mommy pulled me up on. I wasn't too sure about it right away, but when I slid down I laughed and said fun! Evan didn't get to go out this time so we posted some other pictures of him:)



No comments:

Post a Comment