Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Brother Evan Coming Soon

Tomorrow night Mommy will go into the hospital to get started on getting Baby Evan here. I guess he's going to be a little stubborn on entering the world like I was too! Mommy and Daddy will head to the hospital tomorrow at 5:30 p.m. I will be heading to my Grandma and Grandpa Hale's house. I've already got a suitcase over there. It's been there since last week waiting on me. Mommy is worried about how I'm going to do spending the night away from home the first time, but I think she's more worried about what I'm going to do when I get to come to the hospital and see my new baby brother. She doesn't think I'm going to like it too much, but I may suprise her! Check back soon for new pictures of my brother! We are going to have to come up with a new name for the blog, but the address will stay the same.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Levi, Sara and Lawrence. Wow a new baby brother before the week is over. Can't wait to see the pictures. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete