Monday, March 30, 2009

Time Marches On

It's been so long since I've posted on here a whole month has almost blown by. I've had some real fun this month. First of all, I've discovered how fun it is to play outside. I don't even care what we're doing outside, don't you know EVERYTHING is better when you're outside. I've also decided that I'll throw full on, toddler, red faced, screaming, throw myself on the front porch fits, when it's time to go in. I've also had some other fun this month. We've been to Olive Garden a few times, I"m finding that's a great place to eat. We have got a lot of baby clothes out and put in drawers for some reason. Grandma and Grandpa Hale even got a crib at their house now and I broke it in Sunday with a 3 1/2 hour nap! I guess I get to spend a few nights there when Mommy is in the hospital to have the baby. I don't know I hear all this talk about baby stuff and I don't know quite what to make of it yet. We also got a new crib, but we are going to trade it for a better one tonight. Then we'll be all ready for my cousin Lynley to come over for a sleep over!! I think that's a GREAT idea! Oh, we had Lynley, Grandma, and Pa Filler over last Saturday for a cookout. After we ate Lynley and I got to go on a ride in our new double stroller and we got to play with my new bubble machine. Today I got more time with Lynley at Grannys. Mommy got to come this week because this is her Spring Break. I couldn't believe she was there with us. She figured out real quick how much Lynley and I love the donut holes that Aunt Ruth brings for us. We're bottomless pits when it comes to those things. This evening when Daddy gets home, it looks like we are going to get to go to the grocery store, to exchange the crib, and probably get some dinner. I'll have to let you know how the rest of my week goes. Oh, and about 3 more weeks til baby Evan.

1 comment:

  1. Levi thanks for the update. Boy only three weeks till the new baby, how time flies. You will make a great big brother.

    ReplyDelete