Thursday, January 31, 2008

Long time no blog.......




Sorry it's been so long since our last blog. Mommy has been so busy trying to keep up with her schoolwork and have fun with me in the evenings we just haven't gotten around to blogging lately. I am getting to be such a big boy these days. I can sit up for a long time, do a little bit of army crawling (when there's something i want to reach really badly), and in case you didnt know on Saturday I turned 6 months! Mommy was happy and sad all at the same time!


Tonight I had a great time playing with Grandpa and Grandpa Filler, Aunt Sabra, Mommy and Uncle Patrick. Oh wait that's right Uncle Patrick didnt get down and play all he did was take a conehead picture of me and hit me on the head with an envelope. I sure thought the envelope was funny though for some reason. I laughed a lot when we played with the pooh ball too. We will post a video clip of that when we get it from Aunt Sabra. For now we will leave you some recent pictures for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Levi it's good to see you blogging again. Sorry I have to admit I laughed at your conehead picture. I think somebody needs to take a conehead picture of your Uncle Patrick. I'd almost pay to see that. Happy 6th month birthday..

    ReplyDelete